I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS
OMG I sooo love your SW arts! They are so cute and adorable xD Good job! I wish i could draw that well like you C:
Awww thanks hun! <333 ^0^
And sure you can, it’s all about practice, you know :)
There is still good in him
What would Anakin not admit? What's the secret??
…that he’s Darth Vader? XD
LOL yeah, it’s no secret and it’s pretty stupid, no real pun here, just Anakin being the massive dork he is :P
I sort of have this silly headcanon that he has a DID disorder (split personality? ^^;), like, whenever he does something extremely evil he goes Dark Side and the Imperial March plays in the background haha ;XD (it actually happens in TCW)
Anyway, don’t mind me, nobody gets my sense of humor <_>
/crawls back into hole
Oh my god. I tried not to wake up the whole house from laughing at your family portrait of the Skywalker family. You and your art is absolutely amazing, and seeing it always makes my day. Keep up the good work!
LOL thank you <333
I’m always happy to assist with more Skywalkers :B
Here’s something new XD
I’ve been reading way too much Darth Vader and Son and Vader’s Little Princess lol feels have been intensified since then *le sigh*
This is very much an experiment, I have lots of silly Skywalker shenanigans so I thought it would be nice if I could unite them under a comic series…idk, I’m terrible at keeping up with stuff, but it’s something that gives me joy so why the heck not :P
sorry if my handwriting is illegible, I’m still working on it <_>
I just managed to cram BOTH Darth Vader AND Steve Rogers in my thesis, now HOW ABOUT THAT?!
I just ran into your blog randomly (more or less) in the Korrasami tag and your art is INCREDIBLE!!! Love love love it!
ASDFGHJM;L aww thank you anon :’)
LOL aside from this specific fanart (which was a gift) I’ve never drawn Korrasami before
not to mention that I don’t think I did these babes justice at all |||OTL, so it comes as a surprise to me because there are like TONS of talented Korrasami artists and fanarts on this website, and my stupid thing is just a drop in the ocean ;XD
It never occurred to me that this particular piece was still around on the tag (because this ship is very popular indeed, so the tag is really active and it’s hard to keep track on stuff)
Anyway, thanks for dropping all the lovely words, I really appreciate it! ♥
When I have time and motivation to draw, but I’m going through an art block of the acute kind, and it’s so bad that my hands are jello
I find your lack of social skills disturbing, and you should listen to your son, he’s always right about you =P
LOL so Star Wars + Mean Girls meme = Mean Jedi…? XD
IDK, this thing’s been lying in my drafts for a while, and I need more Skywalker family in my life. And also - I’m still very bitter about the Twi’lek females not having ears, this makes absolutely no sense! (Lucas why??? <_> )
Twi’lek ladies are so hard to draw <_>
Happy (belated) Birthday nymre senpai!!! ^0^
Sorry again for bringing you my present this late (you’ll get the other one in the mail soon, I promise!), and sorry that I didn’t have time to make it more appropriate, but I hope you like it~ ♥
Korrasami is my new favorite thing after Book 3, I love their friendship so much ;-;
best of rayman fan arts re-ups
WHY DOES THIS HAVE SO LITTLE NOTES??
DEAR GOD THIS IS AMAZING!!!
IT’S THE SMOLDER
Hi! Today I was wondering through the avatar fan art tag and I happened to stumble across the beautiful haven of all things Star Wars and Avatar that just happens to be your blog! I cannot explain how awesome your art is, I mean I have been watching Star Wars and Avatar since I was a kid and to find someone who not only loves those two shows but also has a thing for hot misunderstood male characters*cough* zuko and Anakin*cough* and likes zutara not to mention is an art prodigy??? I am dead! *O*
OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ;A;
OMG your message made me so happy and now I’m all fangirling because it’s great knowing that there are more mutual ATLA/SW fans on this website!! *0*
Every now and then I realize how those fandoms are so connected and share many parallels, like the similarity between the Air Nomads and the Jedi (even Bryke addressed that part in their last interview with IGN) and how Guru Pathik (actual Yoda lol) told Aang that he’d be able to master the Avatar state only after letting go of his emotions and earthly attachments (also - Zaheer unlocked his ability only after he relinquished his special ‘tie’ to the earth).
The Air Nomad genocide reminds me a lot of the Great Jedi Purge, not to mention that the Avatar ghosts are practically force-ghosts LOL. And IIRC from the ATLA art-book, the Freedom Fighters’ hideout was greatly inspired by the Ewok village, and that’s probably because Dave Filoni was involved in some of S1’s episodes. I could go on and on, it’s really wonderful because then, you actually realize that the same guys who created ATLA were inspired by SW, it’s so influential (I’m not even talking about the prequels here, the original movies were groundbreaking). I’m guessing they probably got to see the movies in the cinema back then, I can only imagine what it’s like from a child’s POV (honestly, I’m really excited about EP VII, but mainly because I didn’t get to see an actual SW movie in the cinema before).
DON’T EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH THE ANAKIN/ZUKO PARALLELS ASDDFDG;M but I have a few and I’ll just write them down to ease my fangirling so here goes—
10 reasons why Anakin Skywalker and Prince Zuko are similar (IMO):
While Anakin and Zuko’s stories are very different, I think it’s their overall redemption arc that blew me away. And yet they, too, share some parallels:
1. Physical similarities and traits: Grow their hair out, are physically well built, use swords as an extension of their body/powers, have distinctive facial scars, wear robes/armor, have a masked alter-ego/secret identity (Blue Spirit/Darth Vader), have yellow eyes (well, after Anakin’s turn anyway), and finally - these guys are ANGST MACHINES lol.
2. Both are mama’s boys with daddy issues.
3. Their overall demeanor borders on being complete assholes and socially awkward as hell.
4. They have zero romantic skills: Zuko is not even aware of girls coming onto him (like Jin and Song) and I can’t say he’s too sure of himself with Mai (no hating on the ship! But I wouldn’t say he was very affectionate with her on their journey back to the Fire Nation and afterwards, and it’s mostly Mai who initiates all the romantic gestures), while Anakin is very blatant and straightforward in expressing his emotions, and comes off a little aggressive at times.
5. Both are extremely jealous of their respective partners (The Beach/Rise of Clovis).
6. They’ll do anything to protect their loved ones (Iroh and Ursa and even Azula, I don’t even think it’s necessary to point out how far Anakin is willing to go in order to ensure the safety of his friends and family).
7. Both try to please their masters/superiors (the Emperor and the Fire Lord).
8. Zuko’s drive was fueled by anger and hate, and afterwards by his love to his uncle, friends and his ultimate acceptance of his identity which all have balanced him out. Anakin tried to suppress his emotions but eventually succumbed to them, and is all into anger/hate and self pity after his turn to the Dark Side (and then it’s his love to his son and daughter that finally turned him back).
9. While Zuko was highborn, he went through a life-changing
field trip ordeal in which he was forced to assimilate within the commoners, all through understanding what it’s like to live in poverty, almost starving to death and basically - he went from somebody to nobody. But at the end - he learned a serious and valuable life lesson which later made him the great leader he became, and we could see that he was not content with the kind of acceptance his father offered (i.e- his right to the throne and his “honor” restored) after his return to the Fire Nation. Anakin was born a slave and still wished to liberate and fight slavery after he became a Jedi, and as such - his commitment meant he was not to posses anything of actual value. Even as Darth Vader, supposedly he gained all the power he was dreaming of, but he couldn’t save his loved ones, nor could he prevent the increase of slavery (if anything - the Empire had encouraged it).
10. They both have abandonment issues, although Zuko’s case is far complicated, because while he does express his longing to his mother and uncle, and yearns for his father to accept him back, at the beginning of the series and during his exile at sea, I don’t think he fully understood or acknowledged those emotions. Anakin’s ever growing fear of losing his wife and best friend is what caused him to fall so steeply into darkness.
I’m not even sure if I covered up everything lmao, again - I could go on and find more parallels, it’s really exciting XD
OMG I ended up babbling too much <___>
I’ve been adding more layers and concepts to the ATLA/SW crossover lately (actually working on something at the moment), and my vacation is almost coming to an end so I’d best start working on it before school starts again~
And yes!! Zutara will forever be my OTP! I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS STAR DESTROYER! /flies into the sun